First, some new members of the team:
- Electronic content specialist, Bjorn Digital
- Our Punjabi-Irish-Caribbean Ethicist, Izzat O'Cayman
Clandestine humint (i.e. things overheard):
- Young State Park: Woman: You guys want to buy a sail boat? You don't have one. Man: You know what? I don't smoke crack, and I ain't gonna do that, either.
- Black Lake: Small boy: Pow, pow, pow! You want to use my grenade launcher?
- Smaller boy, chanting: Hey, hey, hey, hey! Who stucka mustard?
- Little girl, on a bike with training wheels, frantically: I'm slowing down!
New project pitches:
- Documentary on Simon and Garfunkel: With Stephen Frye and Patrick Stewart, Hugh Laurie as Neil Young, and Justin Beiber as the Monkey. "Simon and Garfunkel didn't have a monkey!" "Write one in."
- Therapy bears