Friday, March 1, 2013
Video here of some idiots shooting paintballs at each other while flailing around in a couple of overweight Audis. The still above is circa 1972, with me driving and a gentleman who shall remain nameless on the roof rack.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
So I got the pins out of my wrist, and I feel better. Better enough that I'm actually typing this with my left hand and at least three fingers of the right. That's a distinct improvement. Meanwhile:
- Kwame Kilpatric's trial goes to jury
- He pays his last two months' worth of restitution with money from his mother
- The state gov't discovers what I've known for years: L. Brooks Patterson is a looney
- Ann Arbor acknowledges that its public art program might need a bit of tweaking
- Press got its knickers twisted over "access" to the President playing ... golf? As in, they actually wanted to watch golf?
- The pope finally took my advice and resigned