The Occasional Joke


Nurse: Patient's name?

Centurion: Marcus Licinius Crassus

Nurse: And his date of birth?

Centurion: 115 BC.

Nurse: All right. And what is he here for?

Centurion: Cataphract surgery.


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you believe it?

Ok - hypothetically, work on the Stadium Bridge will start in November, of this year. Personally, I'll believe it when I see the work being done. But that's what they're claiming. I think I'll go out and get a few "before" pictures, just so we remember what poverty looks like (inside joke.)

Oh, here's the city's official site. Wood-Charles is not responsible for anything you might read there (or here, for that matter, now that I think of it. In fact, "Wood-Charles is not responsible ..." is probably enough said.)

No comments:

Post a Comment