- Brussels mayor's shorts stolen: in a story headlined "Brussels mayor's signed undies stolen from bar", UPI reports that the aforesaid unmentionables were ripped off from a bar's Museum of Underpants. The bar is owned, by the way, by an anarchist and film maker.
- Parrot runs for office in Belarus: And then withdraws from the election because the office in question wasn't "... very prestigious."
- Mandela statue has rabbit in ear: So someone responsible for the creation of a statue honoring the late Nelson Mandela "carved" a rabbit in one ear. Of the statue. Not their own.
- Russia Lib Dem pol advises Obama to divorce: He says Michelle is a distraction.
- Shrimp mayo Doritos: Get 'em while they're weird. But only until March 17. Japan. What else can I say?
- Glenn Beck sorry: Well, he didn't actually say he was sorry for "tearing the country apart." Actually, he seems to be a bit proud of it. Hubris in place, cue nemesis.
- Photos of pigs censored: By the NYT. In Malaysia. Because it is "... a Muslim country." Not the whole pig, apparently, just the faces. The faces?!?
- Captain and Tennille divorcing: Shocking. I didn't know they were still alive, but even so ... shocking.
Also, note the nice job I did of tagging this post. You won't see that kind of metadata on Fox News.