- I am an inconsiderate prat.
- My neighbors are getting too much sleep. I'm doing them a favor, really.
- I'm trying to see how quickly the Ann Arbor Police can respond.
- I don't agree with Michigan's recently liberalized fireworks law, and consequently I want to influence voters to lobby for more restrictive ordinances.
- Those weren't firecrackers. I was shooting at kids to get them off my lawn.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
A simple question
It's 12:30 AM on a Saturday, and it is not the Fourth of July. Who decides to go outside and set off half a dozen or so large fire crackers? And why? Choose one or more of the following reasons: